Sunday, February 15, 2009

Movies seen 2004 versus 2008.

This one was inspired by Anne commenting on the multiple movies she had seen in '04 versus the very few movies she had seen in '08. Which of course prompts me to figure out just which movies I did see and how I fit into that. And, yes, I went through the movie stubs which I keep. And if I remember correctly, '04 was a surprisingly high movie going year. In order to keep it from becoming hyper-clustered, am only marking the ones I saw by myself. Presume all others were seen with people. And there is a mix of art, mainstream and other movies. Yes, I really did see Sponge Bob Square Pants in the theater; it was better than anticipated, though I had very low expectations,

Movies seen 2004
--Love Actually
--Calendar Girl (by myself)
--Starsky and Hutch
--Hidalgo
--Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (by myself)
--Intermission (by myself)
--Mean Girls
--13 Going on 30
--Connie and Carla
--Shrek 2
--Van Helsing
--Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkabhan
--Raising Helen
--Kill Bill, Vol. 2 (by myself)
--Chronicles of Riddick
--The Terminal
--Saved
--Around the World in 80 Days
--Stepford Wives (by myself)
--Bon Voyage (by myself)
--Love Me if You Dare
--Fahrenheit 911
--King Arthur
--De Lovely
--Scooby Doo 2
--Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkabhan (imax)
--Spiderman 2
--Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
--The Notebook
--The Village
--A Home at the End of the World (by myself)
--Garden State (by myself)
--We Don’t Live Here Anymore (by myself)
--Vanity Fair
--Shall We Dance
--Bright Young Things (by myself)
--The Motorcycle Diaries
--The Grudge
--Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (by myself)
--Team America: World Police
--Alfie
--Bridget Jones: the Edge of Reason
--The Incredibles
--Sponge Bob Square Pants
--National Treasure
--Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events
--The Aviator

Number of Movies Seen 2005: 28
Number of Movies Seen 2006: 14
Number of Movies Seen 2007: 26


Movies seen 2008
--Enchanted (by myself)
--Fool’s Gold
--Juno (by myself)
--Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
--Mamma Mia
--The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants II (by myself)
--Brideshead Revisited
--Marley and Me

No comments: